Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Paddy's Day ~ Lots O' Luck ~ Doodlebug Design

 Hello there crafty friend!
Just a quick post today to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day and share a handful of the St. Paddy's Day cards that I made to send to a few friends. I used the adorable Lots O'Luck collection from Doodlebug Design for my cards. Such an adorable collection!!


I had so much fun making these cards!! The fun ephemera pieces and cardstock stickers really made these cards come together quickly too! 


I used very similar designs for each of the cards and just embellished them differently to make each one unique for the recipient. 


The card fronts for each of the cards is Cucumber Crush from Stampin' Up that are adhered to a white A2 top-fold card base.


The cute shamrock paper is mat with Limeade Ice card stock from Papertrey Ink.


I die cut the large white circles from Stampers Select White card stock by Papertrey Ink and blended a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink in the center of the circles. Both the circle die and the scallop circle die are from Spellbinders. 


I flipped the design for this one when I realized the skinnier strip of shamrock paper is turned the other way. It worked out well because I also wanted to use this large Chit Chat piece of ephemera for one of the cards. Isn't that pup just the cutest?! I also cut the circle die cut piece for this one so it didn't cover up the sentiment. 


Here's another look at the cards all together. Too cute!

I hope you've enjoyed these cute cards! I'll be back on Friday with my weekly Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love all those fun St. Patrick's Day cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can'wait to see what you do for Easter. your cards are so so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.