Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March 2021 KOM ~ Nose Wiggles & Bunny Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friends!
I just couldn't get enough of the Friends of Unity sketch for our March cue... I had to make another card using the sketch but turning it a bit to work for my design. Have you seen the adorable bunny in the March 2021 Kit of the Month?! Omgeee!! It's too cute! I just had to ink it up and color this cutie!


I used pretty patterned papers called Hello Easter by Echo Park for my layers and the banners.


So cute! I used the following Copic markers to color up this cutie:

Bunny ~ W00, W2, W5, R20, C00, C2, Colorless Blender
Flowers ~ YG11, YG23, R00, R20, RV14

I have a process video to share for this card. 
You can check it out here... Nose Wiggles & Bunny Wishes.





Not technically an Easter card, but I'm considering it my first Easter card for 2021! 
What do you think about that bunny? Too cute, right?!

I invite you to hop with our Friends of Unity blog hop and check out our March sketch cue!
You can start hopping here on my blog by clicking on the header above and scrolling down to the previous blog post or you can just click here... Friends of Unity March 2021 Blog Hop.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.