Thursday, March 25, 2021

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop ~ Coffee, Gnomes & You ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I have another fun gnome coffee card featuring two fabulous stamps from Unity Stamp Co... Coffee, Gnomes & You and the Coffee is Life Background stamp... for the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop. I sure hope that you've enjoyed all the cards I've been sharing this week for the hop! I always have so much fun during this hop... sharing cards and hopping along to check out amazing inspiration!


Anywho... I had a blast creating this card. I ink smooshed and splattered the embossed background with the Coffee is Life Background stamp. Love how it turned out!


I stamped the sentiment and the gnome with Gina K. Amalgam black ink and then colored up the gnome with the following Copic markers and gel pen:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00
Hair ~ E51, E71
Hat ~ G40, G82, YR20, Gold Uni-Ball gel pen
Mug ~ R00, R11, YR20, Gold Uni-Ball gel pen


A close up of the embossing, ink smooshing and splatter! See that fun shimmer in the Gold Silk splatters? I love it!

I have a video sharing my process in creating the background and assembling the card. You can check that out here... Coffee, Gnomes & You Mini Slimline Card.





Here's another look at the card. So fun!




I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day for this fun hop. It's gone by so fast! I'll be back tomorrow with my last coffee themed creation for the hop. I hope you'll stop by for a visit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. Great background to show off that cute gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. and love the fun background. The image is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and cute gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal, I love the embossed background with those muted colors. The gnome is cute. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.