Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Beautiful Things Change ~ You Are Worth Everything ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
 Today I'm sharing a quick CAS card using the Beautiful Things Change stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I had a fun idea using just a couple of the tree trunks from the set. A little distress oxide ink stamping and Penny embossing powder from Brutus Monroe.


I stamped one of the tree trunks several times along the edge of a card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" with Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped the second tree trunk a few times with Wow Clear embossing ink and then heat embossed the Penny Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe.


I trimmed the card front down to 4 x 5-1/4" and adhered it to a white A2 top-fold card base. I then stamped the 'You are worth everything' sentiment with the Wow Clear embossing ink and heat embossed the Penny embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiment and added a little piece of Copper Kraft stock from Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft stock to the end of the sentiment and then popped it up on the card. Simple and pretty. Check out the latest release over at Unity... lots of fabulous new sets!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.