Friday, March 5, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #8 ~ Say Cheese Christmas ~ Simple Stories

 Hello there crafty friend!
Oh my goodness... I almost didn't make it this week with my weekly Christmas card to share! Thank goodness I have the adorable Say Cheese Christmas ephemera pieces in my collection! They made for such a quick card!


Isn't that just THE cutest card?! I adore these sweet ephemera pieces from Simple Stories. I especially love the touch of Disney in the Say Cheese Christmas collection. I just adore all things Disney!! I started with a card front of Wild Wasabi from Stampin' Up! The patterned paper is also from the Say Cheese Christmas collection. I trimmed that down to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8". I adhered it to the card front and then adhered the entire panel to a white A2 top-fold card base.


I die cut a 3-1/4" Real Red circle and a 2-3/8" True Black circle. Since I had already adhered my patterned paper I laid the circles down on my card and marked the two sides of the circle to trim off. I cut those in my Tim Holtz Tonic Guillotine Paper Trimmer and adhered them to the card. To finish off the card I adhered the sweet little girl from the Say Cheese Christmas Happy Kids Bits & Pieces and the Happy Holidays sentiment from the Say Cheese Christmas Bits & Pieces. Done! So quick!



Here's another look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 8. I'll be back next week with another Christmas card using this fun sketch! I hope you'll come check it out.

Speaking of checking things out, drop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... we're featuring a mix of creations shared by the {BYSH} Cardmakers team and a fun card randomly chosen from the challenge entries in the {BYSH} Cardmakers Facebook group.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.