Friday, March 26, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #8 ~ Oh What Fun ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

It's Friday and you know what that means... I'm back with another Christmas card for the week using the March sketch from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers group! This is my 12th official week of making a Christmas card each week and I actually more than 12 cards in my stash so I'm really happy with my goal thus far!! This is also the last day of the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop and it's a little fun to end it as I started... with a Christmas card! So let's get to it! 


What do you think? I changed up the sketch just a tad by using die cut snowflakes in place of the circle for the girl but also added one under the sentiment. I really like how it turned out. I used the adorable Oh What Fun Sentiment kit from Unity Stamp Co. Isn't she just the cutest stamp?! There's 3 sweet girls in the whole set and a whole bunch of sentiments... you should go check it out!


I used the beautiful Deck the Halls papers from Echo Park papers and the snowflake die is the Sizzix Thinlits Flurry #2 die from Tim Holtz.


Here's a look at the March sketch.


I used the following Copic markers to color up this cutie:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E21, E23, E29
Hat / Coat ~ C00, C2, G14, G19
Skirt ~ G14, G19, G29
Scarf / Mittens / Shoes ~ R21, R32, C00, C2
Cup ~ R14, G14, G19, YG11, C00, C2 



I've had such a great time sharing a bunch of cards for the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop. I hope that you've had a chance to hop along and see some of the fun creations being shared. I plan to check out some more this weekend! I believe the hop ends tonight so there's still some time to play along if you get some inky time. Also, be sure to stop by Unity Stamp Co.... they just released some fabulous new stamps and there's a sale going on!! And there's a few more days to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #8... I'd love for you to join us and start building your stash of holiday cards now!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.