Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop ~ Good Morning Spring ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I actually have a Spring themed coffee card to share for the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop!! I used the beautiful Good Morning Spring digi set from Polka Dot Orchard along with a fun Coffee die from STAMPlorations!! 


After making so many mini slimline cards, it was nice to switch back to an A2 sized card. I used one of my favorite dies... the Blueprints 20 dies from My Favorite Things for my base layers. The pretty Hello Easter papers are from Echo Park. I've mat them with Early Espresso card stock and die cut the Coffee die three times with the same card stock. I adhered the Coffee die cuts all together using liquid glue. 


I combined the sentiment and cup from the Good Morning Spring digi stamp set in a Word document and print them off.  


I used the following Copic markers to color the cup:

Lid ~ RV10, RV11
Cup ~ C00, C2
Sleeve ~ YG11, YG25
Flower ~ Y06, Y11, Y18, YR15
Outline/Grounding ~ BG0000, N0, N2


I added a few dots of white gel pen to the center of the flower and then mat the trimmed piece with Early Espresso card stock. I wrapped the plaid layer with some pretty white ribbon and adhered all the layers to a white A2 top fold card base. I then adhered the Coffee die using foam tape under the first three letters and liquid glue for the last three letters.




There's just a few more days to play along with the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop! I hope you'll check it out and maybe even play along! Stop by Polka Dot Orchard and check out the fab sale going on right now... serious discounts on a whole lot of fabulous digi stamps!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation! I love the papers you used. Coffee does taste like magic.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty and spring-y coffee card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does! And this is so pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty in these Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very gorgeous. I love those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.