Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop ~ Gnome Talkie Before Coffee ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

I am so happy that the 2021 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Hop is a non-specific themed hop because that means I can share another fabulous Christmas card... this time featuring the adorable gnome from Gnome Talkie Before Coffee from Super Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard!!


And I just HAD to make another mini slimline card!! Can't get enough of this card size!
My background papers are called Ho Ho Gnome craft papers from Polkadoodles. I embossed the fun papers with a snowflake embossing folder for a bit of texture and then trimmed them down to 5-3/4 x 3-1/4". I die cut a couple stitched hillsides using the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I layered them on the patterned paper and then trimmed them. I wrapped the layers with a silver cord and then tied a little bow. I then adhered the entire panel to a Coastal Cabana card front measuring 3-1/2 x 6" and adhered the card front to a white mini slimline card base measuring 7 x 6" that was scored at 3-1/2".


I combined the adorable gnome with the sentiment in a Word document and printed it off. I then colored the image with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R11
Beard ~ C00, C2
Clothes ~ R000, R14, R27, YG03, YG25, C00, C2 
Shoes ~ N3, N5, N10
Mug ~BG10, BG23
Coffee ~ E21, E27, E49, E51



Here's a look at the adorable digi stamp and check out all those sentiments!! All those fun sentiments fit just right in that mug! Can you believe this digi stamp set is only $3 right now!? Such an awesome price!!



Here's one more look at this fun card! I hope you like it!



I can't believe we're more than half way through the hop!! If you haven't had a chance yet, be sure to stop by the hop and check out all the amazing creations being shared!! And then stop by Polka Dot Orchard... there's a fabulous sale going on right now!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute and fun! A great coffee themed card that makes a person smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this size too, but hard to find envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great!! I love the image and your coloring what a super card
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coffee creation! The gnome is adorable and I love your design.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love your coloring and the awesome image. So cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable, love the gnome and the sentiment is so perfect with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is just too stinking cute! I love the background papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.