Monday, March 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #8 ~ Cuddlebug Frog ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and I'm sharing the card I created using the adorable Cuddlebug Frog from Unity Stamp Co
Isn't it just the cutest frog in his little Santa hat?!


The paper I used for this card are from The Holiday Collection by Avery Elle. I went with the green stripes to compliment the frog and then to add some red to coordinate with the hat I chose the polka dot red papers to mat the circles. To finish off the background I added some die cut snowflakes from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Winter Side-Order Thinlit dies.


I'm really loving the mix of diagonal stripes and circles for this one. I can't wait to see what everyone does with this sketch! Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Hat ~ R000, R14, R37, C00, C2, C3
Frog ~ YG11, YG17, G14
Grounding ~ N0, N2


And here's a look at the sketch! Fun, right? I thought we'd change things up and play with circles this time. You can check out inspiration for this sketch over in the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge Album. I think this will be another good one for using up some of the Christmas paper hoard... gotta make room for the new papers released this year, right?


I just love how this cute card turned out!
I hope you'll come join us over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group and start building your stash of holiday cards along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.