Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Happy Easter Peeps and Spring In Your Step Background ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Easter card using the new adorable Happy Easter Peeps stamps along with the fantastic Spring in Your Step Background stamp... both new releases from Unity Stamp Co.


The background is ink blended with the Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade, Speckled Egg, and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped the fun Spring inspired font background stamp with Weathervane ink from Papertrey Ink. I die cut the background with the stitched rectangle die found in the Blueprints 20 dies from My Favorite Things. I stamped the sentiment with Amalgam black ink and trimmed it to fit across the background.


I then stamped the adorable bunny and basket of eggs with the same Amalgam black ink and then colored them with the following Copic markers:

Bunny ~ C00, C2, R00
Eggs ~ V0000, V01, V06, Y06, Y11, Y18, B0000, B00, YG11, G14, 
YR15, YR21, YR68, RV10, RV14, RV52
Basket ~ Y11, YR20, E33, YG11, G14

I have a little video for this card... you can check that out here ---> Happy Easter Peeps Card.






I hope you like the card I've shared. Are you working on your Easter cards? I have two for my stash now... yay!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.