Monday, October 3, 2022

Membership Monday ~ October 2022 Uniquely Unity Here Comes Amazon ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Welcome back for another Membership Monday blog post... today I'm featuring the super cute Uniquely Unity membership from Unity Stamp Co. called Here Comes Amazon!! As you may know, I love Christmas so when the memberships have Christmas stamps I get especially giddy! The beautiful holiday lights in this month's Uniquely Unity membership are so pretty, but I think the sentiments actually steal the show!


I only had time to play with one of the sentiments for this one card, but if you haven't seen the others you HAVE to!! They are so perfect and kinda punny too! So for my card, I tried out a new technique... Copic coloring over ink smooshed Distress ink. Echo Noble had shared this technique when the Design Team was visiting Unity and I just fell in love with the texture in this technique. I had to try it!


I'll be honest... I was scared to touch my Copic markers to the ink smooshed distress inks but it's totally fine and they are all good!! Yay! I'm so glad because I love this technique! I'm sure I'll be playing around with it again soon!


Here's a quick list of the Distress Inks and Copic markers I used:

Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink
Purple Bulb ~ V000, V12, V15, V17
Blue Bulb ~ B000, B00, B02
Pink Bulb ~ RV10, RV21, RV14


I die cut the panel with the largest stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Unity. I also die cut a piece of Tempting Turquoise card stock with the largest stitched scallop die from the same die set. I adhered all my layers on a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". If you're interested in seeing my process video for this card you can check it out here... Copic Coloring on an Ink Smooshed Background | October 2022 Uniquely Unity | Unity Stamp Co.



Isn't that stamp just too cute!! So fun to color! Be sure to check out the Uniquely Unity membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back next Monday with another Membership Monday post - this time using the gorgeous October 2022 Kit of the Month!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.