Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Halloween Series 2022 ~ Hocus Pocus ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another card for my Halloween Series 2022!! All of us card makers have those Must Have Uninked Stamps sitting on our shelves just waiting to be inked! I decided for my Halloween series this year I'm inking up a few of those dusty and neglected stamp sets. My first card was using a cute stamp from Not 2 Shabby called Happy Halloween... if you missed it, you can check out that card here. Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the Hocus Pocus stamp set from The Greeting Farm. This was a special preorder set that The Greeting Farm offered a while ago. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing it in the shop right now. I just adore Halloween stamps and the witches in this set were irresistible! I had to have them!


I paired up this adorable witch with the Pumpkin Party 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug Design. These are some of my favorite Halloween papers. I just love the bright combination of colors in this paper pad.


My card design was inspired by one of the sketches I've shared in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. This was last month's sketch and I didn't get to play with it very much so I wanted to use it for this card.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cutie:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Eyes ~ YG11, G02
Hair ~ YR21, YR15, YR68, YR27
Hat ~ N0, N2, N4, N6, V000, V12, V15, V17, YG11, YG23, G14
Dress ~ V000, V12, V15, V17, YG11, YG23, G14
Shoes ~ N0, N2, N4, N6


I only made a couple changes to the sketch... the polka dot papers are a little smaller measuring 3-7/8 x 1-7/8" and the stars papers measures 3-1/2 x 1-1/2". And then I placed the heat embossed sentiment underneath the circle element. It almost looks like the little witch is in a crystal ball. Ha! That's a total accident but so fun!


I think this turned out pretty cute! I hope you like it too!
I'll be back next week with my last Halloween card for my Halloween Series 2022!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.