Monday, October 24, 2022

Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Decorative Ornaments ~ Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a beautiful card for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party using a beautiful ornament stamp called Decorative Ornaments and a wonderful stencil called Layered Winter Foliage from brand new Sponsor Pretty Pink Posh. I just love how this card turned out!


I started by stamping the beautiful ornaments. I used Memento Tuxedo ink and Copic colored the ornaments with the following Copic Markers:

Greens ~ YG11, G24, G46
Pinks ~ R000, R20
Reds ~ R000, R20, R14, R27


I used the coordinating Decorative Ornaments dies to die cut the ornaments. I punched a hole in the top with a 1/16" circle punch and thread {Natural} May Arts Burlap string from Unity Stamp Co. through the holes. I tied pretty bows at the top of each ornament and set them aside.


The Layered Winter Foliage Stencils is actually a 3 pack set of stencils... loved how easy it was to use! I started with the pinecones and blended Tea Dye Distress Oxide ink. It took just a minute to adjust my second stencil with the leaves and I ink blended Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide ink. I placed the third stencil over the card front and blended Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink and just a tiny bit of Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink. I used a very light hand with all of my blending and it gave me this beautiful almost pastel background... I love it!


I die cut the card front with the second largest die from the Big and Little Chain Rectangle die set from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I added foam tape to the backs of the ornaments and secured the ends of the string to the back of the panel using scotch tape. I removed the backing from the foam tape and popped up the ornaments. I adhered the panel to a Kraft A2 top fold card base using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from new Sponsor Therm O Web. Love it!


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Pretty Pink Posh... so many beautiful holiday stencils and stamps were just released!! Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I am loving all the amazing cards so far!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. One of my fave color combos is pink & green and this is just beautiful. Love it paired with the soft browns & gold and little pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments and stenciled background! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card!! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I purchased the same stamp & die set from PPP. I wasn't able to play with them for the linky party. But I will...So pretty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.