Friday, October 14, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 27 ~ Feliz Navidog ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 27 and this week I'm sharing a brand new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Feliz Navidog! Yup, you read that right... isn't that THE cutest name for this adorable pup!! I love it!! So this cutie will be on the Unity website a bit later this afternoon along with a whole bunch more MUST HAVE new releases!


I sure had fun making this card! I paired this cute puppers up with the gorgeous White Winter {paper pack} also from Unity. These papers just scream comfy don't you think?! This is hands down my favorite paper pack that Unity makes!!


I cut my papers for the bottom layer - my card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". And then I die cut the green pattern paper with the same size X Stitched Square die from Gina Marie Designs that I used to die cut the pup. I wrapped the card front with three pieces of {Ivory} May Arts Burlap string and tied a pretty bow.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for to color up the pup:

Hat ~ YG11, G24, G46, C00, C2, C3
Pup ~ E31, E35, E39, N2, N4, N6, R20, R14

You can check out my video for this card here... {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 27 | Feliz Navidog | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 27 for the month of October!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a whole bunch of inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next week with my weekly Christmas card using this fun new sketch! And set your alarm for 12pm CST to check out the AMAZING new release over at Unity! You DO NOT want to miss this one friends!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.