Thursday, October 20, 2022

Happy Halloween Count ~ October Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Unity October Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. With Halloween quickly approaching I just had to make one more Halloween card! The adorably spooky Count stamp is just about THE cutest vampire I've ever seen!


I paired up the Count with the sweet Trick or Treat {paper pack} that's also available at Unity. Last week the birthday gnome card that I made needed mats to break up the layers of pattern paper. But the colors in the papers I chose for this card make it easy to just layer them up without any mats.


Feel free to alter the sketch to work with your design! The original piece of striped green paper that I planned to use behind the Count didn't quite work so I opted for the orange polka dot oval that was in my paper pack. The Count looked better centered on the oval rather than offset so I altered that part of the sketch. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this spooky cute vampire:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ N1, N3
Clothes ~ N1, N3
Cape ~ V000, V12, V15, V17, YG11, YG23, G14, YR21, YR68
Frog ~ YG11, YG23, G14
Bottle ~ YG11, YG23, G14, YR21, YR68


I stamped the sentiment from Little Boos with black ink, trimmed it and adhered it to the oval before popping up the whole focal piece. You can check out my video for this card here... Happy Halloween Count | October Sketch Challenge | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's another look at the sketch! Please note that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation and most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with one last card for this month's sketch challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.