Sunday, October 16, 2022

Merry & Bright ~ Bright Christmas ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing a quick Christmas card using a beautiful new release from Unity Stamp Co. called Bright Christmas... this lovely stamp is illustrated by a new designer for Unity, Laura Dresser. Holiday lights are so perfect for Christmas cards!


I paired the lights up with some cute holiday lights paper from the Christmas in the Village paper pack from Bo Bunny. The copic colored holiday lights were die cut with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline dies from Gina Marie Designs. I cut the ends of the panel off though so more of the pattern paper would show. 


I broke up the pattern in the pattern paper by adhering a piece of True Black Luxe Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I used iCraft Easy-Tear Tape to adhere the ribbon to the pattern paper on the front and then secure it on the back before I adhered the paper to my mini slimline card base. The base for this one is a little different than I usually do it measures 6 x 7"; scored at 3" making a 6 x 3-1/2" card.


I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the light bulbs. Love the shine this gives to the lights!
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the lights:

Yellow ~ Y11, Y06, Y15
Blue ~ B0000, B00, B02
Red ~ R000, R20, R14, R27
Green ~ YG11, G14
Black ~ N0, N2, N4, N6


I mat the trimmed sentiment with True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink and adhered it to the light bulb panel and then I popped up the whole focal piece with foam tape. To finish off the card, I added a few black rhinestones from the Rainbow Bling rhinestones pack from Gina Marie Designs. 


Head on over to Unity and check out all the amazing new Christmas releases!! There's even a bunch of new Winnie the Pooh!! *swoon*


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.