Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Halloween Series 2022 ~ Happy Halloween ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
So excited to be sharing some Halloween inspiration for my Halloween Series 2022!! I'll be sharing a few Halloween cards for the next few weeks. Today I'm sharing a fun twist on a CAS card with an all black card front with the adorable little witch from the Happy Halloween stamp set from Not 2 Shabby. (Unfortunately, it looks like this cutie is out of stock)


I made my own mask by die cutting a circle from a scrap piece of card stock. I ink blended some Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink over the circle mask. And then I laid the detailed stencil over the moon and blended Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Oxide over it. 


I covered the moon with the negative circle that I had die cut and splattered white acrylic paint all over my True Black card front. I die cut another piece of black card stock with a stitched hillside die and adhered it just under the moon.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up this adorable witch that I stamped on Stampers Select White card stock with Memento Tuxedo black ink:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Pink Cheek ~ R20, RV21
Hair ~ YR21, YR15, YR68
Broom ~ E53, E55, E57
Hat ~ N2, N4, N6, YG11, YG23, G14, V12, V15, V17
Clothes ~ YG11, YG23, G14, V000, V12, V15, V17
Shoes ~ V000, V12, V15, V17


I fussy cut the cute witch on the black line and cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube pigment ink from Taylored Expressions and heat embossed some Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I trimmed up the sentiment and then I popped up the sentiment and the witch with foam tape.

I think this turned out pretty cute! I hope you like it too!
I'll be back next week with another Halloween card for my Halloween Series 2022!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.