Thursday, October 13, 2022

Life's a Party Gnome Card ~ October Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a bit more inspiration for the Unity October Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. Just one card for today but it's a super cute gnome birthday card and who doesn't love a gnome!?! The Life's a Party Gnome is just THE cutest gnome stamp for birthday cards! I just had to use him for my best friend's birthday. She loves gnomes and I know she'll get a kick out of this card!


I paired up the Life's a Party Gnome with the beautiful Birthday Party {paper pack} that's also available at Unity. Since the patterns in the papers are a little busy I decide to leave my bottom layer just plain white breaking up the patterns and I do love white space sometimes on my cards.


Don't be afraid to alter the sketch to work with your design! The gnome was a little big for the smaller rectangle piece that the sketch calls for so I opted for a circle. This also gave me more space to include my sentiment. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this adorable gnome:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Beard ~ C00, C2
Hat ~ B0000, B00, B02
Icing / Sprinkles ~ C00, C2, B0000, B02, RV21, RV14, Y06, Y15
Candle ~ Y06, Y15, RV10, RV21, RV14, B0000, B00, B02
Shoes ~ N1, N3, N6
Celebrate Sign ~ Y06, Y15


A few rhinestones finish off the card design nicely and compliment the sprinkles in the image.
You can check out my video for this card here... Life's a Party Gnome Card | October Sketch Challenge  | Unity Stamp Co.





Here's another look at the sketch! Please know that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation and most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with more inspiration for this month's sketch challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.