Saturday, October 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 27 ~ Nut Cracker Holiday ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers and I have a cute Christmas card to share using a punny stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Nut Cracker Holiday. This detailed nutcracker stamp was so fun to color up all festive and I just love that punny sentiment!


I paired the Nut Cracker Holiday stamp up with the beautiful My Favorite Christmas 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. I couldn't find a paper in my stash with just the right colors but I think this one coordinates nicely. Yes, that means I colored before looking for my pattern paper... it happens sometimes! 


You'll see the sketch down below in my blog post but I've altered it just a bit to work with my nutcracker. He's a little taller than the focal piece in the sketch calls for so I made my panels 2-3/4 x 4-1/4" and they are both mat with white card stock measuring 2-7/8 x 4-3/8". It takes up a bit more room on the card front but I think it still works nicely with this sketch design.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for the Nutcracker:

Skin / Eyes ~ E000, E00, E11, E04, B000, B00, B02
Hair / Facial Hair ~ C00, C2, C3
Clothes / Scepter ~ Y15, Y35, Y28, R20, R14, R27, N0, N1, N3, N5


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 27 for the month of October!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next week with my weekly Christmas card using this fun new sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.