Friday, September 30, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 26 ~ More Cards with Let it Snow ~ Doodlebug Design

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card using the {BYSHC} Sketch 26 from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I shared a couple cards earlier this month using the Let it Snow collection from Doodlebug Design and while I was making them I realized I had another Let it Snow paper pad. So I decided to make a couple more cards using the collection. So today I'm sharing a couple more cards using a couple more adorable Doodlebug Doodle Pops.


I cut my layers and adhered them all together. I cut (2) 1/8" strips of white card stock and adhered them along the edge of the Santa paper - a trick I love to do rather than matting the pattern paper. It makes for a less bulky card.


I removed the backing from the Santa Doodlebug Pop and adhered it to a white stitched circle die cut. I also added a couple hearts from the Let it Snow Shape Sprinkles stickers pack. Since the Santa Doodlebug Pop has some dimension to it I decided not to pop up the focal piece and just adhered it to the card.


The sentiment is a cut apart sentiment from the Let it Snow paper pad that I trimmed and mat on a scrap of white card stock. I adhered the sentiment directly to the card front and then I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base.


I just love this cute polar bear and squirrel Doodlebug Pop!! I decided for my second card to turn the sketch... what do you think?


I think it's really cute turned on the side. I moved the sentiment just under the striped paper. I think it pops a bit better there.


Do you have a favorite?! I don't know if I can pick... I really love that Santa but the critters in the second card are just too cute!


Here's another look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 26!
 I hope that my cards today have inspired you to pull out those Christmas goodies and make some cards! This year just keeps flying by! The holidays will be here before we know it! If you're interested in seeing more inspiration for this sketch, head over to the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... the design team is sharing some really cute cards this week! Today is the last day to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 26... I'll be back tomorrow with my first card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 27!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.