Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Mixing Pattern Papers ~ Otter Little Things ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Have you ever thought about mixing up your pattern papers from different paper packs?! I have!! Today I'm sharing a sweet card with the cute freebie stamp with $50 purchase from Unity Stamp Co. This cutie is called Otter Little Things... I just love this cute little scene stamp and that otter is adorbs!! 


But let's get back to the pattern papers... I think as long as you find paper packs with similar colors, it's easy peasy to mix them up! I chose the Plant a Garden {paper pack} and Pretty Polka's {paper pack} ~ both from Unity! They both have brown tones in the color palette and the green papers in both are similar so I chose the green polka dot papers from the Pretty Polka's {paper pack} to mix up with the pretty gingham paper and the butterflies paper. 


To help the whole design be cohesive I also used similar colors in my Copic coloring. 
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this cute otter scene:

Otter ~ C00, C1, C3, C5, R20, R000
Heart ~ R30, R12, R22
Ground ~ YG03, YG63, YG91
Leaves / Stem ~ YG03, YG63
Flower ~ Y11, Y15, Y38, R30, R12, R22
Sky ~ B0000, B000


The adorable otter scene was die cut with a Large Cross-Stitched Circles die from Lawn Fawn. I popped it up on the card with foam tape. I finished off the card with a few glitter enamel dots that I think are from Gina Marie Designs but I'm not sure. They were in my stash without packaging. I have a  process video for this card that you can check out here... Mixing Pattern Papers | Otter Little Things | Unity Stamp Co.



This adorable otter is available as the freebie for just a couple more days! Be sure to stop by Unity and check out all the amazing new releases!! And there's an amazing Tag Sale going on right now!! If you haven't checked it out... you really should! Lots of amazing deals!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.