Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Fall is in the Air ~ September Collab with Fresh and Renewed with Teresa ~ Fall Sunshine ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited! Today I'm starting a fun Collab with my sweet friend Teresa from Fresh and Renewed with Teresa. We will be sharing a Fall card or cards each Wednesday in September. 


I actually have two cards to share today using the beautiful Fall Sunshine paper pad and ephemera from Not 2 Shabby.


Here's a look at my first card! Aren't those sunflower papers just gorgeous?! I love them so much!


Each month I share a fun card sketch in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. My cards today use Sketch 3. 


I just love that sweet pumpkin, too! 


I changed up the background on this one by flipping two of the pattern papers so the opposite design would show. I think it gives the card nice contrast.


This ephemera piece didn't have a sentiment so I heat embossed a cute sentiment from the Acorn Greetings stamps from Unity. I stamped it with Sugar Cube pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on a scrap of black pattern paper and then melted the Alabaster White embossing powder that I had applied to the white ink. Trimmed it up and popped it up on the card along with the focal piece. Here's a link to my process video... Fall is in the Air | September Collab | Fall Sunshine from Not 2 Shabby




I sure hope you've enjoyed the cards I shared today. I hope you'll give my YouTube channel a visit and then stop by Teresa's YouTube channel, too! We're each having a giveaway this month for the Fall is in the Air series on our YouTube channels. I share a peek at my prize in my video {link above}. To be eligible you must comment on each video we share during the whole Fall is in the Air Series all month!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.