Monday, September 26, 2022

Membership Monday ~ September 2022 WK Vintage Naturalist ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I've been anxious to get to play with my September 2022 Whit Kit from Unity... it came just before we left for our family vacation and I didn't even get a chance to open it up and give it a good look. But now I have and oooohhhh... it's so beautiful! I made a few different cards with the kit but today I'm just sharing two cards. I had a fun idea to use the Deckle Edge Ruler die that was included in the kit and die cut six different papers and use those for a fun pattern paper background.


I just love how it turned out!! I also made a practice card and that's the second card you can check out further down in my blog post. I didn't add the distressing with Vintage Photo Distress ink to the practice card and I think that really added a certain touch to the design of the card.


I wrapped the pattern paper background with {Naturals} May Arts Burlap string and popped up the wood slice, sentiment and even the butterfly!


Such a pretty card! I hope you like it too. If you're interested you can check out my process video for this card here... Pattern Paper Background | September 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




And here's a look at my practice card... what do you think? It's okay but I think the added distress ink on the edges of the die cut papers really makes the card so much prettier!!


I just love that sentiment... so true!


Here's a look at the beautiful card kit for the month of September! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... there's still time to sign up for this kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create! I'll be back on Wednesday with one more card using this fantastic kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.