Monday, September 12, 2022

Membership Monday ~ September 2022 UU Bountiful Sunflower ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Happy Membership Monday! I'm sharing a pretty card using the September 2022 Uniquely Unity membership kit from Unity Stamp Co. called Bountiful Sunflower. A big, gorgeous sunflower for this month's membership stamp! I love it!! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and so perfect for Fall cards!  


The sunflower is stamped with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select white card stock from Papertrey Ink and copic colored. I used two stencils from the Tim Holtz Mini Stencil Set 5 for a bit of a background for my sunflower. I actually didn't add any ink to my blending brushes just used what was on them so I'm not sure which inks may have been on the yellow brush. I do know that I've only used the little brown blending brush with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I die cut the panel with the largest die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies} from Unity.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for the sunflower:

Petals ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, Y38, YR27
Center ~ E23, Y15
Stem / Leaves ~ YG01, YG03, YG67
Bud ~ YG01, YG03, YG67, Y15, Y38


I trimmed up the sentiment and mat it with a piece of Summer Sunrise card stock from Papertrey Ink. And then I adhered it to the panel. I also cut a card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" of Summer Sunrise card stock. I wrapped the top corner of the postage stamp panel with a bit of {Natural} May Arts Burlap String and secured it on the back with a piece of scotch tape. I tied the other piece of string into a bow on the bottom corner. I adhered the postage stamp panel to the card front and then adhered the entire panel to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


Isn't that stamp just gorgeous!! So lovely and fun to color! Be sure to check out the Uniquely Unity membership over at Unity Stamp Co.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I love sunflowers and have so many sunflower stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to change my post from Anonymous to Linda A. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.