Thursday, September 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 26 ~ Perfect Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers and I have a warm and cozy Christmas card to share using a beautiful Angie Girl from Unity Stamp Co. called Perfect GirlI am a huge fan of Angie Blom's girls... this coffee girl is a fave! I started coloring her up a couple months ago at the Missouri/Kansas Unity Get-Together and just recently finished her up. I thought she'd be perfect for this month's sketch.


I paired up this beauty with some really pretty papers from Authentique called Snowfall that I have had in my stash for a long time but I just haven't been able to coordinate well with a stamp. I think they work really well with Perfect Girl and thankfully the colors work well, too. 


I thought I had written down the list of Copic markers I used to color up this image but I only have a few written down so I'll list those and then I'll list what I think I used for the other:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E70, E71, E77, E79
Hat ~ R20, R14, R27, R37
Mug/Saucer ~ BG000, BG10, BG23
Coffee ~ E21, E23, E25, C00

Not sure about these...
Sweater ~ BG70, BG72, BG75, R20, R14, R27
Table ~ E51, E55, E57, E59


I adhered my papers together and wrapped them with {Natural} May Arts Burlap string. I strung a pretty snowflake charm from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments - Snowflakes on the string. The sentiment is from the cute Warm & Cozy Itty Bitty stamp. I added some foam tape to the bottom of the sentiment that was stamped with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on Dark Chocolate card stock from Papertrey Ink. I used a glue dot to adhere the snowflake just beside the sentiment. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 26 for the month of September!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next week with my weekly Christmas card using this fun new sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. This card is so balanced and beautiful. I love plaid on the diagonal and the snowflake embellishment is a special touch. Your coloring is amazing and the card is so peaceful and calming when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.