Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Thanksgiving Place Cards ~ Fall, That's All ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing adorable Thanksgiving place cards using the new Fall, That's All stamps from Unity Stamp Co. Love this sweet set of stamps!! I had created these to share as part of my Fall is in the Air Collab with my sweet friend Teresa, but sadly she's unavailable currently with a health issue so we've postponed our collab. I would really love if you would lift her up in prayer or send good vibes her way. I bet she'd appreciate it! Well, let's get to these cute cards...


Aren't they just the cutest?! These stamps are perfect for some cute 3 x 3" place cards! How fun are these and so easy to make! A fun addition to your Thanksgiving table this year!


I paired up these cute stamps with the Celebrate Autumn 6 x 6" paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. I die cut the circles from Orange Zest and Dark Chocolate card stock (both from Papertrey Ink) using a die from the Stitched Circle Stacklets dies from Taylored Expressions... it measures approx. 2-1/8".


So these are just top fold 3 x 3" notecards of Kraft card stock measuring 6 x 3"; scored at 3". I trimmed up the pattern papers using my Tim Holtz Tonic Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer so they're about 2-7/8" square. Ha! I just realized I forgot to color the name tag for my second pumpkin card! Ooops! I got rushed finishing up my video and missed that! Oh, well... let's just imagine it has that bit of shading.


The pattern papers are adhered to the 3 x 3" place cards. I went with this size so that I could also write little notes inside. So fun!


I had so much fun coloring up these stamped images! I just love coloring Fall images... something about the rich beautiful colors of Fall!


I adhered the bottom portion of the circles to the top of the note cards. I thought about popping up the fussy cut images but decided to just leave all the layers flat. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the images:

Pumpkin Pie ~ E30, E31, E33, YR21, YR15, YR24, C00, C2
Acorn ~ E21, E23, E25, E29
Pumpkin ~ E21, E23, E25, E29, YR21, YR15, YR68, YR27


I just love this pumpkin pie stamp! It's definitely my fave... and I think it could be used for other pies! I have a video sharing my coloring of the three images and then I assemble just one of the cards so it's not a super long video. I hope you'll check it out!! Here's the link... Thanksgiving Place Cards | Fall, That's All | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's another look at the set of Thanksgiving Place Cards. Today is the last day for the Tag Sale over at Unity Stamp Co. Be sure to stop by and check out all the amazing new releases and the sale, of course!!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog and YouTube channel!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.} 

1 comment:

  1. These are really sweet! Love the papers and images (that piece of pie is adorable!) Great coloring too!
    Sending good thoughts for Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.