Friday, October 28, 2022

Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Sweater Weather ~ Newton's Nook Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my last card for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card for today features a mix of products from a few of our linky party Sponsors. The adorable kitty from the Sweater Weather stamp set is from return Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. This cutie is a favorite of mine and I've used him on a few different projects.


The adorable presents paper from the Meowy Christmas 6x6 paper pad is also from Newton's Nook Designs. And the cute sentiment from The Nutcracker Squeak stamp set, also from Newton's Nook Designs. The awesome Snowglobe Die is from return Sponsor Jaded Blossom. I've been itching to use this die and was excited to finally give it a try. It's lots of fun! I'm hoping to use it again soon!


I made the Christmas using the Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree dies from brand new Sponsor Kat Scrappiness. I've had this wonderful die for awhile and I've only used it a couple times so I was super excited to play with it again. The tree is cut from white card stock and copic colored each piece. The tree actually has 5 layers but that was too big for the snow globe so I went with 4 layers. Such a fun die! The adorable peppermint clay embellishments I added for ornaments on my tree are from return Sponsor Twiddler's Nook


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Star ~ Y06, Y15, Y35
Tree ~ YG11, G24, G46
Snow Globe ~ B0000, B000
Snow Globe Base ~ E53, E55, E57, E59 on Kraft card stock
Sentiment Plate ~ R20, R14, R37
Newton's Fur ~ YR0000, YR21, YR24
Newton's Nose ~ RV10, RV21
Newton's Clothes ~ R20, R14, R37, YG11, G24, C00, C2


I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Sponsor Taylored Expressions and heat embossed a white embossing powder that added to the inked sentiment. I popped up the sentiment plate with foam tape and added a couple white enamel dots from the Celebrate Christmas enamel dots from Echo Park Paper Co. I just love how this card turned out!


I've had so much fun creating, sharing, and checking out all the fab cards being shared for the Linky Party! I hope you'll stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! So many wonderful cards and tags have been shared so far... I'm so inspired to keep on building my stash of holiday cards! Be sure to get your cards linked up tonight before the Linky Party ends!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love this Newton's Nook cutie and the beautiful scene you created! Your coloring is fabulous! Awesome snowglobe and tree too!
    Working on one more card to post! Hope I can get it finished! It's been really fun making some cards and checking out all the creations in the linky party! Thanks for all the work you put into it, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your adorable card!! I love the cute sweater and awesome coloring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards have been lovely as always. Thanks so much for organizing AND sponsoring the hop. I can't even imagine all the work that goes into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.