Monday, October 31, 2022

Spooktacular Halloween with the October 2022 Kit of the Month ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Happy Halloween crafty friend!
Wishing you and your family a spooktacular Halloween! Today I'm sharing a bit more inspiration for the October 2022 Kit of the Month. I've paired it up with a couple past KOMs from my stash to make a fun mixed media Halloween card.


I started by stamping one of the texture stamps from the October 2022 KOM on a full sheet of white card stock with embossing ink. I added some clear embossing powder to the ink and melted the powder with a heat tool.


I then ink smooshed the card front using Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge, and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide inks. I added some water splatters by spritzing water in the palm of my hand and clapping over the card stock. I dabbed the extra water with a paper towel. And then dried the card stock with a heat tool.


I stamped the tree from the September 2013 Kit of the Month called Happiness Has No Limit. I then stamped the witch from the August 2013 Kit of the Month called Cozy Moments. I stamped the large texture stamp from the October 2022 KOM first with Rusty Hinge oxide ink and then with Black Soot oxide ink. I love the added texture this gives the card.


To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink on black card stock and heat embossed some white embossing powder. I trimmed it up and popped it up on the card. I cut the panel to 3-3/4 x 5" and mat it with orange and then purple card stock measuring 1/8" more each layer. I then adhered the layers to a black card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". And adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". You can check out my process video here... Spooktacular Halloween with the October 2022 Kit of the Month | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for October!! So amazing! I love when the Kit of the Month comes to my house each month!


Hope you've been inspired to get inky with your October Kit of the Month and mix it up a bit with some of the other KOMs in your stash! Have a safe and fun Halloween friends!


Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.