Tuesday, November 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28 ~ Deck the Owls ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers and I have a cute Christmas card to share using a sweet paper pack and ephemera pack called Deck the Owls from Not 2 Shabby. How adorable is that cute owl! Oh my gosh... I just love it! And those antlers...?! Love love love!


This was a very simple and quick card just using the dimensions for the sketch and pretty papers!


I can't get enough of this owl though! Those eyes!! Too cute! I popped up the owl ephemera and sentiment ephemera with foam tape.


And I finished it off with a few red rhinestones from the Rainbow Bling rhinestones from Gina Marie Designs. Easy peasy! Another Christmas card for my stash!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 28 for the month of November!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.