Friday, November 18, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28 ~ STAMPtember 2020 ~ Tim Holtz & Simon Says Stamp

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing my weekly Christmas card using the {BYSHC} Sketch 28 and I'm pretty excited that I finally inked up one of these snarky kitties. This hilarious kitty is from the STAMPtember 2020 stamp set from Tim Holtz and Simon Says Stamp. I just love him and the sentiment!


I still had the Paper Stash - Christmas papers from Tim Holtz and Idea-ology on my desk so I just used a couple pieces from those papers. Isn't this plaid amazing... or is it flannel with those line details in the pattern?! Well, in either case I love it and it was perfect with this kitty.


I do kind of wish I'd gone with a grey for the cat but I think the orange is a nice contrast. Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Kitty ~ YR30, YR21, YR15, YR68, YR24, W00, W3; C00, C3 {eyes}
Lights ~ C00, C3, R20, R14, R37


I die cut kitty with one of the awesome recently released Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity Stamp Co. I popped up the circle and the heat embossed sentiment with foam tape.


I added drops of Glossy Accents to the lights for some shine. So fun! Well, that's it for me this week. 


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 28 for the month of November!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Have a wonderful week!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.