Friday, November 25, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28 ~ November 2022 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with more inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28. Today I'm sharing a sweet set of holiday cards using the wonderful November 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. Once I designed my first card, I thought why not make a few more... so here we have them!


This card sketch makes for such easy cards especially when you have a circle focal piece which I did with the fab stamps in this set. I used the Ornamental Greetings Ornament dies to cut out my green layer for the ornament focal piece {the photo makes that layer look darker... almost black, but it's a lovely Pinefeather green card stock from Papertrey Ink}.


I stamped each of the images on white card stock with Pinefeather ink from Papertrey Ink. I die cut each of them with the dies included in the kit. I also die cut the ornament tops from Pure Poppy card stock from Papertrey Ink. 


The bottom pattern papers for these cards are such an easy cut which is also why I decided to make some more. Since the pattern papers included in the kit are 6x6" I just needed to cut them at 3-7/8" and then cut them in half at 3" and it gave me two bottom pieces measuring 3-7/8 x 3". Easy peasy. 


I adhered the pattern paper to Pure Poppy card stock mats measuring 4 x 5-1/4" and then adhered them to white A2 top fold card bases. I popped up the ornament focal pieces with foam tape. And to finish off the cards I added a few Red Green Mirror Foil enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.


Here's a look at the whole card kit... love it!


A pretty set of holiday cards all ready to go! I've really enjoyed this sketch... I'll probably revisit it often. If you're interested in seeing my video for this card, you can check it out here... BYSHC Sketch 28 | November 2022 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 28 for the month of November!
There's still time to play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! And if you haven't already be sure to check out the Whit Kit Membership over at Unity!! It's so fun receiving this card kit each month in my mailbox... it's like Christmas each month!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful idea! I like the fact that you can do a few at a time. I like to do a lot of different cards, but usually do 4-6 at a time of each idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! These were so easy... so glad you like them! Thanks for visiting my blog, Linda!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.