Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Super Cute Notebooks ~ Craftaholicmomma

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today's blog post is a little different from my usual post sharing card making inspiration. My sweet crafty friend Stacy Tiedemann AKA Craftaholicmomma just started selling a super cute and fun line of notebooks on Amazon. She has journals, notebooks, planners, composition books and so much more!! There are several amazing designs available - seriously, there's something for everyone! 


I am a huge fan of notebooks... in fact, I'm a bit obsessed with them! I collect them for all sorts of things... journaling, note taking, lists and so much more! I also keep a good supply of Composition Books on hand for our homeschool. These Composition Books are 7.5 x 9.25". They are college ruled and have 110 pages. The covers on these have a glossy finish which I think would be great for kids - easy to wipe off with a damp cloth when they get dirty!




My kids love to journal, doodle and color in all kinds of notebooks so I got a couple for them too! A fun Gamer Composition Book for my gamer son.















And a super cute Critter Composition Book for my bunny loving daughter!! She just loves all the critters on here.













There's an assortment of quarterly planners, as well... one for each season! I just love the beautiful colors on the Fall Planner. I haven't started using mine yet so I'm going to save it for next year, but I am definitely ordering the Winter Planner! After seeing all the details in this planner from calendar dates, notes, goals, and day-by-day to-do lists... I know it will be super handy during the Holidays! The quarterly planners are 8.5 x 11" and have 84 pages. They also have a wonderful matte finish.


I must confess that my favorite book so far is this adorable Holiday Greeting Card Address Book! I just love these adorable deer on the cover and the beautiful colors! There's a couple different designs available for this one, too. There's lots of room to enter friends and families names, addresses, phone numbers and emails. And there's boxes to check off that you've sent out those cards and gifts! So handy! This book is also 8.5 x 11" with 100 pages and also has that lovely matte finish.

If you'd like a peek inside these wonderful notebooks, you can check out my video here... Super Cute Notebooks | Craftaholicmomma.


Check out Stacy's line of notebooks here... Craftaholicmomma's Notebooks.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.