Friday, November 11, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28 ~ Merry, Moe & Joe ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card using the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28. Today I'm sharing a sweet card featuring the one of the cute mice in the Merry, Moe & Joe stamps from Unity Stamp Co. If you checked out my blog post yesterday you may have seen this adorable Santa mouse on one of my note cards... well, I couldn't resist inking him up again! 


I love this fun sentiment too! It's just perfect with this Santa mouse. I stamped him with VersaFine Onyx Black ink on Canson XL watercolor paper. I watercolored him with my ZIG Clear Color Real Brush markers. 


I fussy cut him leaving a bit of a border around the image. I die cut the circles from Real Red and Cucumber Crush card stock from Stampin' Up! using the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. I ran a scrap of Canson XL watercolor paper through my Big Shot with the Simple Snowflakes Embossing Folder from Tim Holtz/Sizzix. It's really hard to see the embossing in the photos. It adds such fun texture too. I also used a piece of pattern paper from the Candy Stripe paper collection from Brutus Monroe. I popped up the sentiment and circle with lots of foam tape.


I love how this cute card turned out! And I am having so much fun watercoloring again. It's been too long since I've played with my ZIGs. 


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 28 for the month of November!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! And if you haven't already be sure to check out the Brown Thursday sale over at Unity!! It's the biggest sale of the year and there are SO many amazing new releases!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.