Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 7 ~ Farm Fresh Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch... we're on Sketch 7 now! I hope that you've found some inspiration from the sketches I've been sharing. I know that they have come in handy for me! This month's new sketch was perfect for the new Farm Fresh Girl from Unity Stamp Co. So excited to see two new Angie Girls released for the Cyber Week Sale!! Yay!


This month's sketch is pretty CAS {Clean and Simple}. It's great for Angie Girls and larger stamps. And it's also great for those scraps of pattern paper. I found a couple scraps from my Simple Vintage Country Christmas paper pad from Simple Stories. I wanted a bit of plaid and traditional red and green Christmas colors so these were perfect!


Here's the Copic Markers I used to color up this beautiful new Farm Fresh Girl:

Hair ~ E70, E74, E79
Hat ~ R20, R14, R27, C00, C2
Sweater ~ R20, R14, R27
Pants ~ W00, W1, W3
Tree ~ YG11, G24, G46, R14, R27, E23, E27


Here's a look at the sketch... I did alter my measurements a little bit for my card. My plaid scrap was a bit wider measuring 1-1/8". The sentiment is also wider and I mat it was a little scrap of pattern paper.


If you're liking the fun new sketch I shared, I sure hope you'll join us in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I would love to see what you create with this sketch! Don't forget to check out Unity's Cyber Week Sale... lots of beautiful new releases and another fab sale!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.