Friday, November 4, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28 ~ Greetings of the Season Dies ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card but this pretty card is also for the Brown Thursday Instagram Hop so I'm posting a little later than I normally do. If you're visiting from my Instagram... welcome!!! I'm so glad to have you drop by! I share a Christmas card each Friday using the current {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. It's a fun group that shares holiday inspiration throughout the year so there's less stress to get our holiday cards done later in the year. Today I'm sharing a card using some products from Unity Stamp Co. along with the {BYSHC} Sketch 28.


I am a sucker for snowman stamps! I just love this new one rightly called The Sweetest Snowman. He's currently one of the freebies during the big Brown Thursday sale. I colored him up super quick with just a handful of Copic markers. He was die cut with one of the recently released circle dies from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I mat him with a red piece of card stock die cut with the next largest circle die in the set.


The beautiful pattern papers are the Festive Christmas {paper pack} from Unity. So gorgeous!
I die cut the poinsettia paper with the Season's Greetings die from the brand new Greetings of the Season {die set} and I mat the paper with white card stock so the sentiment would pop. I adhered all my layers together and actually didn't pop anything up this time. LOL!

You can check out my video for this card here... Greetings of the Season | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the snowman:

Snowman ~ B0000, B000
Scarf ~ R20, R14
Bird ~ R20, R14, R27
Tree ~ G24, Y06, Y15


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 28 for the month of November!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! And if you haven't already be sure to check out the Brown Thursday sale over at Unity!! It's the biggest sale of the year and there are SO many amazing new releases!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.