Thursday, November 17, 2022

Copic Colored Vintage Poinsettia ~ November Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing inspiration for the November Build Your Holiday Stash Challenge in the Unity Show & Tell. Today I have a card featuring the gorgeous, newly released Vintage Poinsettia stamp from Unity Stamp Co! 


Vintage for me almost always means kraft card stock is required. Copic coloring on kraft gives the image muted tones which I also think has a nice vintage vibe. A bit of distressing around the edges with some Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress ink along with distressed edges from a pair of scissors or a paper distresser completes the vintage look.



To give the card a bit more dimension I stamped two poinsettias. I colored just the middle and smallest part of the flower on the one that was my top layer. And then I colored the biggest bottom part of the flower on the other stamped poinsettia giving the middle petals just a bit of color because the outer edges would be visible once the top layer was popped up with foam tape.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this beautiful poinsettia on kraft card stock:

Red ~ R20, R14, R37, R59
Green ~ YG11, G24, G46
Yellow ~ Y06, Y15, Y28


I fussy cut both portions of the poinsettia. Cleaned up the edges by coloring them with black marker and popped up my top layer with foam tape. I adhered all my layers onto a kraft A2 top fold card base. And to finish it off, I added some Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer to the center of the poinsettia along with a few dots of white gel pen.

You can check out my video for this card here... Copic Colored Vintage Poinsettia | November Challenge | Unity Stamp Co.




Have you played along with this month's challenge? If you do be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the November challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! See you back here next Thursday... I'll be sharing one last card for the Build Your Holiday Stash challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.