Monday, October 24, 2022

Membership Monday ~ Emboss Resist Technique ~ October 2022 Kit of the Month ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with more inspiration for the October 2022 Kit of the Month! Today I'm sharing a CAS card using the Emboss Resist Technique. A fun technique that can create layers in your focal piece. So fun!


I started by masking my card front of white card stock with iCraft Removable Pixie Tape. This also secured the card front to my surface. I stamped the dotted leaves a couple times each with embossing ink. I added some clear embossing powder to the leaves and melted the powder with a heat tool.


I then blended Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, and Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide inks over the embossed leaves. I added another layer to the background by stamping a few more leaves with clear embossing ink and then heat embossed some clear embossing powder over those. A bit more ink blending with Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks.


My last layer of leaves was stamped with Black Soot and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks. I also stamped the sentiment with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink. Such a fun technique and so wonderful for a Fall card! You can check out my video sharing this technique here... Emboss Resist Technique | October 2022 Kit of the Month | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for October!! So amazing! I love when the Kit of the Month comes to my house each month!


Hope you've been inspired to get inky with your October Kit of the Month and if you haven't received yours yet, why not try the emboss resist technique with stamps from a past KOM! I just love this technique. I hope you'll give it a try.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you've done here Crystal! I was unsure how to use these stamps! Thanks for always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.