Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Joy and Noel ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe that it's day 6 of the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party already! Time is just zipping on by... I hope that you are having fun and building your stash along with us! Today I'm sharing a card using the beautiful new digi stamp from return Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs called Joy and Noel!


This beautiful digi is so fun to color! I went with a bit of a rainbow theme so I chose the Really Rainbow Christmas papers from Sponsor Lawn Fawn. I don't believe these papers are available anymore but Lawn Fawn just released some really pretty new knit papers!! I love knit papers!


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this beautiful digi stamp:

'J' and 'Y' ~ C00, C2, C3, R20, R14, R27
Bell ~ Y11, Y15, Y35, Y28, Y06
Bow ~ YG11, G24, G46
Lights ~ B000, B00, B02, Y11, Y15, YG11, G14, V000, V12, V15, R20, R14, R27


I die cut the panel with the largest die from the Pleated Lace Rectangles dies from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. One of my favorite die sets from Gina Marie Designs!


I added some sparkle to the bell with Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer pen. You can see a tiny bit of sparkle in this photo. I also added a bit of shine to the cute lights with some Ranger Glossy Accents. 


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Angie Blom Digital Designs... Angie has a wonderful Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale going on right now!! Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I am blown away by all the amazing cards being shared!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

  1. Love the design with the bell substituted for the 'o'! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIE KARTE macht gute LAUNE und FREUDE,,,

    wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
    bis bald die BIRGIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the festive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely image. Beautiful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and festive. I love that image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.