Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Halloween Series 2022 ~ Have a Killer Halloween ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with my final post for my Halloween Series 2022 and today I have a fun card that I've been wanting to make forever!! I just love the Cuddlebug stamps from Unity Stamp Co. and couldn't resist these adorable Halloween stamps when they released but I've always thought it would be super fun to make a card with all of them together!


Aren't they the cutest?! I stamped the Bride of Frank first... you know, ladies first! LOL. I actually wanted her in the front just a little bit so I stamped her first and then I also stamped a mask for her. I fussy cut the mask and placed it over her. And then I stamped Count. No mask for him since he's on the end. Woo hoo!


I kept the mask on Bride of Frank and stamped Mummy... I didn't want to lose his little spider friend so I didn't have them overlap too much. And then I stamped a mask for Mummy. I fussy cut that one too and then I stamped Frank.

 Now a good tip for when you are cutting masks is to cut on the line. Even cutting most of the black line is okay because when the second image is stamped the height difference in the papers will make it to where there's a little gap between images. If you cut away some of that black line there's less of that gap. Another good tip is to have a Black Copic Multi Liner pen... I had a couple spots where there were gaps so I used my 0.03 Copic Multi Liner pen to draw those lines back in. Easy peasy!


My list of Copic markers this time isn't quick... there was a lot of coloring. I think it took me about an hour. Maybe a tiny bit more to color all these cuties. Here's the list of Copics I used:

Count ~ E000, E00, E11 {skin}; N4, N2 {hair}; V000, V12, V15, V17 {clothes}; N0, N2, N4, N6 {boots}; N0, N2, N4, N6, R20, R14, YG11, YG21{cloak}; YG11, YG03, E31, E35 {bottle}; R20, R14, R27 {spider}; YG11, YG03, YG21 {frog} 
Bride of Frank ~ E000, E00, E11, E04 {skin}; C00, C2 {hair}; R000, R14, R20, R27, V000, V12, V15, V17 {clothes}; R20, R14, N2, N4 {heart}; N2, N4 {bolts}
Mummy ~ E000, E00, E11 {skin}; YG11, C00, C2 {cloth}; N0, N2, N4, YG11 {spider}
Frank ~ YG21, YG11, YG03 {skin}; YG11, YG03, N2, N4, N6 {bolts}; E31, E34, E35, E37 {clothes}; N0, N2, N4, N6 {boots}; N4 {hair}
Ground ~ N0, N2, N4


I just love how this turned out! I had hoped to color a background but time has not been on my side so maybe I'll add one but for now it's done. This is a large card measuring 6-1/2 x 9"; scored at 4-1/2". Because of the size I went with a simple black card front. The sentiment is from the Bride of Frank. I stamped it with Sugar Cube Pigment ink on True Black card stock and heat embossed some Alabaster White embossing powder.

I hope that you've enjoyed my Halloween Series for 2022! I've enjoyed getting inky with some of my Halloween stamps. I'll be back a little later this morning with my Christmas card for today.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.