Thursday, October 27, 2022

Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ October Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for day 7 of the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party and I'm also sharing inspiration for the October Sketch Challenge over at the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I am hosting the challenges over there for the next couple of months. I'd love for you to join us over there and play along.


So my first card today features the adorable Oh Hey There, Winter. A super cute snowman stamp! I just love him! I paired him up with the beautiful Brilliant Blizzard {paper pack}. The blues in these papers are so lovely and there's a wonderful mix of snowflakes.


I mat the papers with white card stock to help the snowflakes pop on the card. The contrast of the bold black sentiment circle also helps the sentiment pop on the card.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute snowman:

Snowman ~ BG70, C00, C2, YR21, YR15, R000, R20
Hat ~ BG70, BG72, BG75, BG90, C00, C2
Scarf / Mittens / Boots ~ BG70, BG72, BG75, BG90
Heart ~ R000, R20, R14


I'm entering my winter card into the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party


I hope that you'll stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! 


Now my second card is purely for the Unity October Sketch Challenge and all about Fall!! This one features the gorgeous Bountiful Fall Itty Bitty stamp. I paired up this beautiful pumpkin stamp with the Fall Y'all {paper pack}. I love the polka dots in the papers and around the pumpkin! It just brings the design of the card all together.


I die cut the pumpkin using one of the brand new stitched square dies from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. How pretty are all these patterns together?! So fun!


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this gorgeous pumpkin:

Pumpkin ~ YR21, YR15, YR68, E55, E57
Yellow Flowers ~ Y15, Y35
Orange Flowers ~ YR21, YR15
Blue Flowers ~ BG70, BG72
Red Flowers ~ R35, R56
Leaves ~ YG03, YG63, YG67
Ground ~ E55, E57




Here's a look at the Unity October Sketch Challenge! Please know that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation and most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with a brand new challenge for the month of November!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. Great cards! That's a very sweet snowman, and I also love the pumpkin design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both! Stopping by from the BYSCH hop. Your snowman is just too cute and love the colors of your fall pumpkin. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love that snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman card is so beautiful! I love him!! The fall pumpkin card is just lovely!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards! I love the soft color combo of the penguin card. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.