Monday, October 10, 2022

Membership Monday ~ October 2022 Kit of the Month ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing some inspiration for the gorgeous Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co! Did you see the lovely card that Echo Noble shared last week using the KOM? If you missed it, hop on over to last Monday's blog post to check it out... here. And then head on back here to see the two cards I'm sharing today using the gorgeous pumpkin stamp in the kit.


I just adore this sentiment too! It's perfect for your loved ones or dear friends just to let them know how special they are to you. I started my card by stamping the pumpkin arrangement with Black Amalgam ink and again on a large post it note for a mask. I fussy cut the mask on the black line, laid it on top of my stamped image and stamped the textured background stamp that's also in the Kit of the Month.


Two fun plaid dies adhered together create the background for this card. The panel was wrapped with {Natural} May Arts Burlap string a few times tied off with a pretty bow. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card that I turned on the side.


I traced around my oval die with a pencil and fussy cut the oval shape by hand enabling me to get the shape I wanted for my image rather than cutting off some of the leaves and berries. The sentiment was mat on kraft and I adhered it to the oval panel. I popped them both up with foam tape.


There's just something about Fall images and copic coloring on Kraft so I just had to replicate the card on Kraft to see how it would look.


Here's the list of Copic markers I used for both cards:

Pumpkins ~ BG70, BG72, BG75, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
Sunflower ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, YR15, YR27, E53, E55
Green Leaf ~ YG03, YG67
Berries ~ RV32, RV34, RV66, RV69
Twig ~ E53, E55, E57
Oak Leaves ~ YG93, YG97, YR21, YR15
Background ~ E51, E53, E55, E57


I love the richer tones the Kraft card stock gives to the Copic coloring. So lovely for Autumn.
If you're interested in seeing my Copic coloring on Kraft card stock, you can check it out here... Copic Coloring on Kraft | October 2022 Kit of the Month | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for October!! Can you believe you get a full sheet of red rubber for only $42. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $40. You also can get any past kit for only $26 plus shipping. So amazing! I love my when my Kit of the Month comes to my house each month!


Hope you've been inspired to get inky with your October Kit of the Month and if you haven't received yours yet, why not try Copic coloring on kraft with some images from last month! I just love this technique. I hope you'll give it a try.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.