Sunday, April 3, 2022

Winnie the Pooh: Sweet Little Smiles ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Who is excited for more Winnie the Pooh stamps at Unity?!?! I am!! I couldn't wait to play with the new Hundred Acre Wood background stamp and the sweet new Winnie the Pooh: Sweet Little Smiles stamp kit... Eeep!! They are both so awesome and it was just natural to combine them for a cute card!


I ink smooshed some Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Oxide inks for the Hundred Acre Wood background. I like to leave a bit of white lately when I ink smoosh. I die cut the background with one of the Slash Stitched Round Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I mat it on True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink and then wrapped it a few times with Ivory May Arts Burlap string. I just tied it with a knot.


I adhered the layers to a Kraft card front measuring 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" and then adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. I colored up Winnie the Pooh with the following Copic Markers:

Winnie the Pooh ~ Y11, Y15
Honey Pot ~ Y06, Y38, R02, R14, R27
Sky ~ B0000, B00
Ground ~ YG23, YG17

I die cut the colored image with a Wonky Stitched Circle die from Gina Marie Designs and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks. I popped up the wonky circle with foam tape.


I trimmed the sentiment and distressed it a bit with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. Now I wish I had planned out the placement for the sentiment earlier. I would have adhered the sentiment to the wonky stitched circle and then popped them both up, but I just adhered it to the card so it has a bump in the middle from the string.


I still love how it turned out though. Such a sweet new Winnie the Pooh stamp! Speaking of the new Winnie the Pooh... Unity is offering the entire Winnie the Pooh line in a discounted bundle!! 
OMGeee... you have to go check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I seriously thought about buying these stamps just for a card like yours!❤️

    I still have not used my 2 Pooh stamps or my Eeyore stamp!🤷‍♀️

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! Awww... great minds think alike! ;)
      Hopefully you get play with them soon. It takes just a few minutes to buy the stamps but then you have to find time to play... the struggle is real!!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Used your link to go buy these. I'm going to try the smooshing and see if I can do it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Always happy to link up stuff for easy enabling!! Have fun!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.