Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Simple Stenciled One-Layer Card ~ April 2022 Uniquely Unity ~ Unity Stamp Co,

Hello there crafty friend!
I have one more card to share with you using the beautiful April 2022 Uniquely Unity membership stamp! This one is a very simple one-layer card. A little bit of ink blending over a stencil and then some simple stamping... so easy, quick and pretty! This would be super easy to duplicate in a rainbow of colors, too!
 

I started with a white card front measuring 5-1/2 x 4-1/4". I secured the Grime Layering stencil from Tim Holtz over the card front with Pixie Tape and ink blended Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink over the bottom portion of the stencil. I started ink blending in the bottom left corner and gradually lightened my touch as I moved across the card.


You can see the ink blending is lighter on the bottom right. I ink blended Tumbled Glass on the top portion using a heavier hand in the middle of the ink blending over the Salty Ocean and gradually lightening my touch as I moved up and to the right of the card.


Once my ink blending was done I stamped the dandelions and the sentiment with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink. I trimmed the card front to 5-1/4 x 4" and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base. Done. I think this would look lovely in purple and pink... oh, a pretty turquoise color would be beautiful too. Really any color would be lovely. 

You can check out my process video for this card here... Simple Stenciled One-Layer Card | April 2022 Uniquely Unity | Unity Stamp Co.


I had so much fun inking up the You Can Dream It stamp set! If you receive this membership, I sure hope you've been inspired to ink it up! You can check out the Uniquely Unity membership over at Unity Stamp Co. if you aren't already signed up to receive it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.