Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Destination Christmas ~ Newton's Nook Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 6 of the Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party and today I'm sharing a cute card using some products from Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs!! I just love this adorable truck full of Christmas goodies from the Destination Christmas stamp set!! Isn't it the cutest!!


Now that's not the only product I used from Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs... you see that awesome plaid background?! I used the Plaid Stencil Set to create that plaid background. I blended over the plaid stencils on the red card stock with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and Black Soot Distress Ink for a really pretty holiday plaid.


I die cut the plaid background with the stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I used the largest stitched scallops die to die cut a piece of True Black card stock. I adhered these two layers together and wrapped them with a piece of True Black Luxe Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink.


I colored up the cute truck with the following Copic markers:

Truck ~ R20, R14, R27, R89, E55, E57, R59, N2, N4, N6
Window ~ B000, B00 
Headlight ~ Y06, Y35
Tires ~ N2, N4, N6, C00, C3
Tree ~ YG11, G24, G46
Kraft/Red Present ~ E30, E33, R20, R14, R27
Pink/Purple Present ~ RV0000, RV11, RV21, V12, V15, V17
Blue Present ~ B000, B00, B02


I die cut a piece of white card stock with the X Stitched Circle die {sadly, it looks like it's out of stock} from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs and I actually die cut a second one for my hill that the truck is resting on. I added a bit of blue 'sky' to my circle using a blending brush and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I fussy cut the truck with my EK Success Cutter Bee scissors and cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered all my layers for the circle focal together and adhered them to a True Black circle that I die cut with a die from the Additional Circles die from Waffle Flower.


I sure hope you'll head on over to the  Spring into Christmas 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party to see all the fabulous inspiration being shared so far! Even if you're not able to play along, I hope you'll stop by and check out all the sweet inspiration being shared! So many beautiful cards!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

  1. Love this, Crystal!! That plaid background is awesome with your beautifully colored truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid background and cute truck! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that stencil is awesome! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I was so happy to find it in my stash! Thanks so much, Vannessa!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.