Friday, April 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 21 ~ Cocoa Love ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new Sketch Challenge over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers and I have a cute cocoa card to share for the new sketch using an adorable stamp from Not 2 Shabby called Cocoa Love.


I paired up this adorable cocoa stamp with the beautiful Hot Cocoa Warm Hearts paper pack also from Not 2 Shabby. I'm partial to the amazing plaid in this paper pack so I just had to use it again for my background paper. I used the brown pattern paper in the pack for my mats for each layer.


I stamped the adorable cocoa mug with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Mug ~ E33, E35, E37
Marshmallows ~ C00, C2
Heart / Cheeks ~ R20, R14, R27
Candy Cane ~ R20, R14, R27, C00, C2
Steam ~ N0, N1, N3


I die cut the cocoa mug with the coordinating Cocoa Love Shabby Snips Coordinating die. The cute little red bow is from the Cocoa Love ephemera pack that coordinates with the papers and stamps. However, the ephemera pack didn't have any Christmas sentiments so I looked through some of my other ephemera packs and found the Let it Snow Chit Chat ephemera from Doodlebug Designs that had the perfect sentiment for my card. I think this one turned out pretty cute!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 21 for the month of April!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this new sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.