Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Sunshine and Rainbows Birthday ~ April 2022 Whit Kit Rainbow Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with one more rainbow birthday card using the wonderful April 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. called Rainbow Wishes. I had to go with a rainbow color palette this time! And I couldn't help but use all of the rainbow stamps this time!! So fun!


I chose my rainbow of inks from my collection of Distress Oxide inks. I chose Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, and Wilted Violet. This was such a beautiful stamp set to play with!


I used the stencil for the green rainbow layer and stamped some green stars with one of the little stamps in the Rainbow Wishes kit. I also blended some orange and purple over those two layers to give the rainbow a bit more balance. I stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine and Rainbows {April 2021 Sentiment Kit} with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink. I trimmed it and adhered it directly to the card front.


I wrapped the pretty rainbow ribbon that I got as a freebie with my March 2022 Kit of the Month membership over the card front using 1/8" Easy-Tear Tape from iCraft. I popped up the card front with lot of foam tape and then I added the big beautiful rainbow rhinestones {also a freebie}... love it!! You can check out my process video here... Sunshine and Rainbows Birthday Card | April 2022 Whit Kit Rainbow Wishes | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the card kit! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity. Loving this rainbow card kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.