Monday, April 18, 2022

Membership Monday ~ April 2022 Whit Kit Rainbow Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Monday post sharing a cute rainbow birthday card using the adorable April 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. called Rainbow Wishes!! Such a wonderful card kit and I paired it up today with the Sunshine and Rainbows {April 2021 Sentiment Kit}... I especially love the birthday sentiment I chose for this card.


I started by picking a cute pattern paper from the paper pack which wasn't easy because there's a lot of cute papers in the pack! But I really love the scalloped stripes... the pattern is too cute with the different sized scallops.


I dug through my inks trying to find a few to coordinate with the colors in the pattern paper. I chose Pale Peony, Spring Moss, and Enchanted Evening dye inks from Papertrey Ink. I think they coordinate nicely! I stamped the pretty rainbow starting from the top pink layer. And then I blended some Spring Moss dye ink over the stencil for the middle layer. I also stamped some polka dots over the stenciled rainbow with the stencil still in place. Lastly, I stamped the smallest rainbow layer with Enchanted Evening dye ink.


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap on card stock and popped it up on the card with foam tape. I love the dimension that it gives the card. A pretty simple card design but I think it's really cute! You can check out my process video here... Rainbow Birthday Card | April 2022 Whit Kit Rainbow Wishes | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the card kit! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... you have to check out the April 2022 Whit Kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create! I'll be back tomorrow with one more card using this fantastic kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.