Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Monochromatic Birthday Card ~ April 2022 Uniquely Unity ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had so much fun yesterday making the ink smooshed dandelion card with the April 2022 Uniquely Unity membership stamp that I was inspired to make another one. This time I inked up the You Can Dream It stamps for a monochromatic birthday card and actually went out of the box a bit and went with brown. Not my usual color choice for a monochromatic card but I love it!


I was searching through my Unity paper packs and saw the pretty Plant a Garden {paper pack} and the light brown paper with the white wild flowers caught my eye. It also inspired my color choices for the entire card.


I love how the white embossing pops on the brown card stock. The white mat on the focal piece helps make it pop even more. The cute sentiment is one of my favorites that I've been using pretty often for my birthday cards and I thought it was perfect for this card too. It's from the 3 Tiered Birthday itty bitty stamp from Unity.


I tied a bit of twine around the card front and tied a little bow. I think it adds a cute little touch to the card. You can check out my process video for this card here... Monochromatic Birthday Card | April 2022 Uniquely Unity | Unity Stamp Co.


I love how pretty this card turned out using a color palette that I normally wouldn't use! You can check out the Uniquely Unity membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I have one more card to share with you tomorrow using this beautiful stamp set... I hope you'll come by for another visit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Crystal, monochrome always looks so classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Glennis!! Yes, I have to agree with you there and I think heat embossing is classy too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.