Monday, April 25, 2022

Membership Monday ~ April 2022 Uniquely Unity ~ You Can Dream It ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Monday blog post and today I'm featuring the wonderful April 2022 Uniquely Unity membership at Unity Stamp Co. This fabulous membership is especially picked each month by Angela Magnuson, the owner of Unity. I just love this membership! It never disappoints!


This month's stamp is a gorgeous set of dandelion stamps. Dandelions always take me back to my childhood when I'd blow the seeds from a dandelion puff for good luck. 


I wanted to go with a Spring color palette and then I remembered the extra background that I ink smooshed earlier in the month for my Background of the Month card. It's the perfect background for this stamp! A light Spring inspired card!


I stamped the dandelions with Wow Clear Embossing ink and added Alabaster White Embossing powder. I melted the ep (embossing powder) with my Mini Wagner Heat Tool. I trimmed the background and adhered it to a mat of Pink Pirouette card stock from Stampin' Up. I stamped the sentiment with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink. I trimmed up each line of the sentiment and adhered it to the background. And then I adhered the focal piece to a white A2 top fold card base. Done! 


You can check out my process video here... Membership Monday | April 2022 Uniquely Unity | Unity Stamp Co.


I love how quick and pretty this card turned out using an extra ink smooshed background! You can check out the Uniquely Unity membership over at Unity Stamp Co. I actually had so much fun making this card that I made another card! I'll share that one with y'all tomorrow!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.