Thursday, April 14, 2022

Smile ~ April 2022 Whit Kit Rainbow Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a CAS card using the April 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. called Rainbow Wishes. This card was inspired by the fun sketch challenge over in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. I love a fun sketch and this one is awesome!


I die cut two circles... one from white card stock to stamp the rainbow and a second one from Pale Peony card stock from Papertrey Ink. I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets dies from Taylored Expressions for the pink circle die cut. The white circle was die cut with a die from the Additional Circles dies from Waffle Flower.


I blended a bit of Pale Peony dye ink from Papertrey Ink over the rainbow stencil included in the kit and stamped the blue hearts with Enchanted Evening dye ink. I also stamped the sentiment from the Sunshine and Rainbows {April 2021 Sentiment Kit} with the Enchanted Evening ink.


I adhered the striped pink paper to a 4 x 5-1/4" card front and stapled both ends with a Stampin' Up Handheld Stapler. I adhered the pink stitched circle to the card front and then popped up the focal piece with foam tape. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. 

You can check out my process video for this card here... CAS Rainbow Card | April 2022 Whit Kit Rainbow Wishes | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at the card kit! Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... loving this Rainbow Wishes card kit!! If you already have the kit, I hope you share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! I'd love to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.